After studying at Calarts, I’ve spent the past 20+ years storyboarding, writing, directing and show running for Netflix, Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Fox and Warner Bros. My experience spans the 2D and 3D production pipelines with a focus in character driven comedies for Adult Sitcoms, Kids and Family and Preschool. Along the way, I returned to Calarts to teach story at the sophomore level for a few years before turning my focus to my family and career. I’ve been nominated for an Emmy for a special achievement in primetime animation and I’m currently a Co-Executive Producer at Netflix Animation Studios on Sanjay Patel's series "Ghee Happy!"
EMMY NOMINATION: Special Achievemnet in Primetime Animation for Phineas and Ferb at Disney Television.
• Ghee Happy - 20 Episodes
• Hidden Side (season 1, 19 episodes)
• Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (52 episodes)
• Brickleberry (22 episodes)
• Norman Leer/Nickeloden Development project
• GHEE HAPPY
• Hidden Side
• Phineas and Ferb
• Multiple Shorts for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network
• Phineas and Ferb (59 episodes)
• Family Guy (6 episodes)
• Multiple shorts for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network
• The Snoopy Show
• Be Cool, Scooby Doo!
• Family Guy
• Phineas and Ferb (movie and series)
• Lilo and Stitch (DTV movie and series)
• Kim Possible
• Failry Oddparents
Please see my full resume for my detailed show list (see visual version on the right)