After studying at Calarts, I began my career working in Features on the film Cats Don’t Dance. While there, I helped create my first short for Cartoon Network titled Godfrey and Zeek. That initial jump from features to TV was one I’ve never looked back as I continued to create and sell shorts to Nickelodeon. Since then, I’ve spent the past 20+ years directing and writing for Netflix, Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, Fox and Warner Bros. My experience spans the 2D and 3D production pipelines where I’ve held the rolls of supervising director, writer, storyboard artist, and most recently Co-EP to name a few. Along the way, I returned to Calarts to teach story at the sophomore level for a few years before turning my focus solely on my family and career. I’ve been nominated for an Emmy for a special achievement award in primetime animation and I’m currently a Co-Executive Producer at Netflix Animation Studios on Sanjay Patel's series "Ghee Happy!"
EMMY NOMINATION: Special Achievemnet in Primetime Animation for Phineas and Ferb at Disney Television.
• Ghee Happy - 20 Episodes
• Hidden Side (season 1, 19 episodes)
• Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (52 episodes)
• Brickleberry (22 episodes)
• Norman Leer/Nickeloden Development project
• GHEE HAPPY
• Hidden Side
• Phineas and Ferb
• Multiple Shorts for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network
• Phineas and Ferb (59 episodes)
• Family Guy (6 episodes)
• Multiple shorts for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network
• The Snoopy Show
• Be Cool, Scooby Doo!
• Family Guy
• Phineas and Ferb (movie and series)
• Lilo and Stitch (DTV movie and series)
• Kim Possible
• Failry Oddparents
Please see my full resume for my detailed show list (see visual version on the right)